HR GO Recruitment is currently hiring a 4GL Developer
for a multinational company that provides ERP systems to finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies worldwide. The new department located in Wroclaw is seeking a specialist who can design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The location of the office is in the Business Garden area, and the type of work is a hybrid model.
- Develop and test new software applications and solutions
- Build and assemble prototype versions of software applications and solutions as directed
- Write code, complete programming, and debug software applications and solutions
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions
- Essential experience of developing desktop applications using 4GL (Open Edge or Progress 4GL)
- Nice to have experience with SQL databases, including TSQL (knowledge of advanced queries, triggers, and stored procedures is highly desirable)
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM products, including application types such as CRM, supply chain, logistics, retail B2C, and B2B
- Nice to have Uniface 9
- Working knowledge of SSIS, including basic C# scripting, and .NET development using C#, DLL, and COM interop would be an advantage
If you are interested in this recruitment process, please send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to talk and provide you with more details!