Our Client is UK’s leading Software-as–a-Service provider for general insurance. For the last 20 years, working with brokers, insurers and MGAs, they've helped create and shape the market of today. And together with their partners, they are creating the market of tomorrow.
- Design and build the face of our SaaS platform frontend for customers, agents and brokers.
- Continuously extend and improve our web frontends built in Angular.
- Highly motivated and experienced colleagues that enjoy working as a team
- State of the art technologies in front and backend
- Test-driven development in a DevOps environment
- Angular 11
- RESTful APIs to a solid microservice backend built with C# on Azure
- DevOps, Git, CI/CD
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Media or other technical subject
- 2+ years experience as frontend developer (2+ year with Angular, React etc.) (min. 2 years)
- Experience and great interest in User Interaction Design / UX / design patterns / responsive design
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process
- Experience with continuous integration & automation process
- A true team player who likes to contribute and benefit of working with others
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English (German B1/B2)