HR GO Recruitment
is recruiting for a multinational company that is a global provider of ERP systems. The company provides ERP systems for finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. We are looking for an L2 Support Analyst with Dynamics NAV
for a new department created in Wroclaw. We are looking for specialists, who have a customer-centric mindset, are highly motivated, and are interested in learning all about ERP products. The location of the office is in the Business Garden area type of working is a hybrid model.
About the role
Requirements for the role
- Provide technical support to customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. Requires interface with other team members and customers.
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Professional Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
- Recommend improvements in Support policies and procedures plus create software and document enhancement requests.
- Strong understanding and experience with Dynamics NAV.
- Understanding of IIS and website administration.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, requiring minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience using customer relationship management software e.g. Salesforce - as a plus
- Direct employment.
- Contract of employment.
- Work in an international environment.
- Working in a hybrid model.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card,
- Life insurance.