For our prestigious client leader in paper industry we are looking for Process Manager - Lead to Cash.
The position holder is responsible for improving and transforming global Lead to Cash end-to-end processes and solutions within Customer Operations in Finance and in close collaboration with Business Area and other Finance & Control teams.
What you will do
- Ensure world class quality and efficiency of the Lead to Cash process with high automation and continuous process improvement.
- Manage process development with good set of development and project practicalities and drive results.
- Support Finance Lead to Cash global process owner in developing, improving and transforming the end to end process together with other Lead to Cash Process Managers
- Participate in Lead to Cash end to end process development and continuous improvement activities together with other Customer Operations in Finance, Finance & Control and Business teams
- Provide end to end process expertise in different projects
- Collaborate actively with key stakeholders in businesses and functions
Who you are
- You have master’s degree in economics and business administration or similar education
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience in integrated finance and business process development
- You have proven experience in Lead to Cash/Order to Cash end to end process and solutions development, and especially in billing, credit and accounts receivable processes
- You having an understanding of other processes, such as customer service and sales, is seen as a strong benefit
- You are solution oriented and proactive with a developer mindset and have the capability to understand and lead complexities
- You have a result-driven way of working and committed to delivering on time
- You have a good command of different Lead to Cash tools and solution capabilities and service providers in this area like SAP and Salesforce
- You have strong collaboration, influencing and leadership skills with flexible, positive and proactive attitude towards changing environment
- You are fluent in English and have experience from multi-national and diverse business environment
- You know how to lead yourself and manage independently your tasks
- You are willing to travel globally
- Contract of employment
- Very good salary level
- Sport and fitness benefit Card
- Private medical Care
- Life Insurance
- Holiday bonus
- External training support
- Annual bonus