HR GO Recruitment
is recruiting for a multinational company that is a global provider of ERP systems. The company provides ERP systems for finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. We are looking for a Product Developer with Java
for a new department created in Wroclaw. We are looking for specialists, who have a customer-centric mindset, are highly motivated, and are interested in learning all about ERP products. The location of the office is in the Business Garden area type of working is a hybrid model.
About the role
As a Product Developer programming in Java SE is central to your job. You do this in the context of software implementation projects for customers. You will program, test and maintain software information systems based on the internal platform, via an Agile software development methodology.
Requirements for the role
- You translate the algorithms and technical specifications drawn up by the Technical Lead into computer code, document the code, and test its proper functioning.
- You work in the Delivery team, so you also assist the transition team with the installation and commissioning of the software for clients.
- You investigate problems reported by customers and take care of solving the issues of the software.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's level diploma (or equivalent through experience).
- Java SE working experience.
- You work meticulously and with a focus on results: you go for your goal until you get it right.
- You are eager to learn, and a team player.
- You communicate fluently (English is mandatory), and can talk to clients when they have questions or encounter problems.
- Experience in production and logistics environments is a plus.
- You will work hybrid from our office in Wroclaw and from home, and maintain frequent contact with the team in Belgium.
- Direct employment.
- Contract of employment.
- Work in an international environment.
- Working in a hybrid model.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card,
- Life insurance.