We are recruiting for our prestigious client, a company that is the largest sugar producer in Europe employing over 20.000 people across the group. White sugar, sold under the well-known brand which has been appreciated by Polish consumers for 20 years now.
A company as part of business growth has a new product category in the animal food sector. We are looking for Sales and Nutrition Specialist,
an agriculturally and commercially experienced person who enjoys advising farmers and agricultural traders.
You have the opportunity to work in a small team with a lot of creative freedom and working closely with collagues from Germany. You will be responsible for building a new business line of the market with your colleagues.
Your job will include, among other things:
- Inspiring farmers to use liquid feeds on site.
- Advising farmers on the use of liquid feeds on site.
- Training salespeople from our distribution partners
- Organising feeding trials with scientific support
- Creating informative sales presentations
- Creating powerful sales materials
- Interface function with the quality and production department
- Regular market observation and market research
- Regular study of technical literature to stay up to date
- Outgoing personality and friendly approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Polish - native, English min. B2
- Enjoy working with people and getting them excited about a products
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid of starting new operations
- Advanced knowledge of animal nutrition, and dairy cow feeding expertise is a big plus
- Interest and knowledge in modern agriculture and livestock farming
- Practical experience in keeping and feeding dairy cows is an advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of the economics of a large farm is an advantage
- Interest in new developments and trends in the agricultural market
- Mobility within Poland - main focus on Dolny Śląsk, Wielkopolskie, Łódzkie
Feel free to apply for this role or talk to recruitment consultant to hear more.