About the company
Leading inventor and manufacturer of elastomeric insulation materials and technical foams employs 3,300 people worldwide. With 27 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries, they are dedicated to developing advanced solutions for thermal and acoustic insulation, making a significant impact on energy efficiency in installation systems globally. Theis products are highly valued by customers, and they continue to strive for excellence in their field.
About the role
As a member of the Global IT Team, working together with the Salesforce Technical Lead, you will support the business in the implementation, expansion, and maintenance of CRM (Salesforce.com) and related applications.
As Salesforce Technical in-house specialist you will develop and support the customization of the company's global Salesforce.com sales cloud. (500+ users)
The Salesforce specialist is responsible to support the translation and mapping of business requirements into technical solutions.
You work closely together with the company's team of Salesforce Administrators and Analysts to ensure improvements and new processes are launched successfully and on time.
What you will do
Who you are
- Support daily business needs and project work.
- Develop customized solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and other Salesforce development tools.
- Conduct code reviews on the scope assigned to you and ensure adherence to Salesforce development best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to the Salesforce Team in the business / Key users.
- Inspiring and teaching the team of Salesforce Admins and Analysts, providing advice on best practices for the use of features, functions, and solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewing change requests and advising on feasibility, effort, and benefit.
- Monitoring and managing Salesforce releases to ensure they do not cause service disruption and consequently, Administrators are aware and trained on changes and new features.
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline with first experience in Salesforce projects/development.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce core cloud standard capabilities.
- Experience with Salesforce automation capabilities (e.g., workflows, process builder, flows).
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in English, and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Salesforce certification - Platform Developer I, Salesforce Admin would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce development tools.
- Experience with integrations between Salesforce and other systems, such as ERP, marketing automation, or customer service platforms.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for Salesforce development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and technical issues clearly to others.
- Luxmed - Medical Care Package.
- Integration events
- Multisport Card.
- Life Insurance.