We are recuriting for one of our prestigious clients a global leader in automotive industry.
For Shared Service Centre based in Wrocław, we are looking for SAP SD Lead. There is no direct people responsiblity in this role.
In SAP SD Lead role you will require highly qualified knowledge & experiences of designing and implementing SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Processes within a global manufacturing organization.
This position will work closely with Process Owners, SAP Teams, Sales Operations, Pricing and Distribution Subject Matter Experts, to drive to a standard OTC Process. You will participate in the design and building of these Global policies, procedures and processes, master data, roles definition and change management for the SAP Template in an on-premises SAP S/4HANA environment.
This position will require strong consulting skills, complex solution design, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise into the business environment to achieve desired business results.
This role needs both core SAP SD knowledge and experience - but also in-depth business process knowledge - and have experience of building and driving standard processes adoption through SAP implementation and roll-out projects.
What you will do
- Working closely with the Sales Operations, Pricing, Distribution Global Process Owners and SAP teams in the design and build of the global SAP template
- Quoting Process in SAP
- Consignment Sales Order Processes
- Third-party Drop Ship Sales Order Processes
- Intercompany Sales Order Processes (including STO and Transfer Pricing)
- Return/Replacement/Warranty Sales Order Processes
- Delivery and Shipment Processes
- Billing Processes
- Credit Management Processes
- Sales Pricing management
- Integration with SAP Supply Chain, Material Planning & Management (SAP MM & PP)
- Integration with SAP Finance (SAP FICO)
- Creating, enforcing and following standards and procedures defined by the GPOs and Regional SAP Teams to provide governance to new full-cycle SAP roll-out projects, enhancement projects, and helpdesk tickets to ensure process, data, reports and methodology compliance.
- Support Order-to-Cash Teams (Internal SAP Team, 3rd party consultants, IT and internal business) in the implementation of the Template across the EMEA sites, plants and business locations.
- Working with mixed team of internal IT, business resources and consulting partner resources
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in global organization
- This position will require extensive hands-on SD knowledge and experience in a Enterprise-wide SAP system (S/4HANA preferred)
- Minimum 2 full-cycle SAP Go Live projects in multicultural and multinational manufacturing plants.
- Must have extensive hands-on experiences in project methodologies & implementation.
- Must have experience in manufacturing companies specifically in process and discrete manufacturing industries; including integration with Production, Finance, Global Trade and Supply Chain.
- Must have experience in managing 3rd party SAP consultants across multiple sites & countries on an operational level.
- Must be willing and capable of learning new skills, technology and knowledge related to job functions.
- This position requires prior experiences in operating in global organizational structures.
- Participated in multiple multinational/multicultural SAP roll-out projects in manufacturing plants and have fulfilled different roles through years of experience with hands-on process definition/mapping (including country specifics), systems configuration, data migration, organizational change management, project methodology compliance, integration work plan development, team/project leadership.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Attractive bonus system
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- MultiSport card
- Worksmile platform
- Lunch Pass