HR GO Recruitment is looking for a Senior Analyst Specialist for our prestigious client leader in the paper industry. If you are interested to develop the information landscape, especially in the Finance & Control area this offer is for you! We are looking for a candidate who are interested working 100% remotely or from the office in Wroclaw.
Your role is critical in promoting data-driven business culture and implementing digital and data strategies. You will play an important role in the journey to become our client a data-driven organization.
- Building conceptual and logical information models driving forward a common understanding of data for the Finance & Control domain
- Implementing rules and policies for data consumption and deploying data governance practices
- Applying relevant tools, methods, and frameworks for enabling Finance & Control become more data-driven
- Ensuring data documentation is created within projects according to relevant guidelines
- Ensuring new developments within the centralized data platform are consistent and that data content remains coherent and is reused where possible
- Contributing to training & coaching sessions for relevant stakeholders and projects to grow organizational data maturity
- Excellent skills in networking and influencing
- Fluent English
- Experience in data management, data integration, or data engineering
- Familiar with data modeling and data governance
- Ability to lead information modeling, architecture, and asset management
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a variety of stakeholders across business and technical organizations
- Proven ability to facilitate discussions, workshops, and training sessions necessary to grow organizational data maturity
- Previous experience in publicly listed international enterprise
- Familiarity with agile project execution methods & change management
- Nice to have work experience in Finance & Control domain
- Contract of employment
- Work 100% remote or in Wroclaw
- Sport and fitness benefit card
- Private Medical Care
- Life Insurance
- Holiday bonus
- External training support
- Annual bonus
- Languages trainings
If you are interested in taking part in the recruitment process, please send your application to the email address: email@example.com.
We will be happy to contact you!