HR GO Recruitment
is recruiting for a British client who is UK’s leading Software-as–a-Service provider for general insurance, working with business brokers of companies like AXA, Zurich, Aviva. For the last 20 years, working with brokers, insurers and MGAs, they have helped create and shape the market of today.
We are looking for a Java Developers
with various seniority level Mid-Senior
. You will support, develop and maintain an enterprise class web application architected using Java, Spring and Hibernate with a rich user interface written in Java using GWT.
You will be working in multinational team constiting of 11 developers from Poland and UK. Generally team is working in Agile and Scrum methodology.
: Business Garden (Wrocław)
Hybrid Working Mode
: 16.000 - 19.000zł UoP | 18.000 - 22.000zl B2B
As an experienced Java Developer, you will be working in an environment that consists of the following: Java 1.8, Spring 4.x (DI, Tx, Security, Batch, MVC), Hibernate 5.x, Activiti, GWT, Gin, Camel, CFX, Quartz, Fuse ESB, Maven, TestNG, Mockito, DbUnit.
You will use the Atlassian development suite; Jira, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket.
- Strong Java, web application, and XML experience.
- 3 - 5 years commercial experience in Java
- Design and development of new system features following agreed quality and market standards.
- Support of existing system features following short-term and long-term planning.
- Proactive involvement in code improvements, code reviews, and bug fixing.
- Deliver the solution following CI/CD standards.
- Experience with MS SQL or other similar relational databases.
- Past success in web application development.
- Experience in applications of a creative or interactive nature preferred.
- Spring and Hibernate framework
- Experience with Maven/Gradle and Continuous Integration platforms.
- Proficient in TDD principles and understands the importance of test coverage.
- Experience in Linux administration.
- Previous exposure to Cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Conscientious, yet confident in own abilities.
- Familiarity with MacOS.
- Direct employment is based on an employment contract or a B2B contract.
- The possibility of professional training and courses.
- Language training course.
- Private medical care (Luxmed).
- Sports card (Multisport).
- Group life insurance.