HR GO Recruitment
is recruiting for a multinational company that is a global provider of ERP systems. The company provides ERP systems for finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. We are looking for an L1 Customer Support Analyst with SQL
for a new department created in Wroclaw. We are looking for specialists, who have a customer-centric mindset, are highly motivated, and are interested in learning all about ERP products. The location of the office is in the Business Garden area type of working is a hybrid model.
About the role
Requirements for the role
- The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for ERP application products.
- The support focuses on a good investigation of the issue, in-depth problem analysis of ERP application products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions and ensure the resolution process is driven to a conclusion by consistent time-bound efforts.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work both, independently and as part of a team, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
- Excellent verbal and written business-communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Experience in escalation and critical incident management.
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast paced, high pressure environment and relevant to crucial business processes.
- Awareness of and strict adherence for support KRAs/KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident management system.
- Good understanding on ERP functional processes and procedures.
- Strong investigation and analytical skills helpful in crisp Root Cause Analysis and issues resolution process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word). Must be computer savvy and able to navigate multiple applications at the same time.
- Knowledge of Database concepts, IIS, Linux Server & Windows Server administrative fundamentals, networking basics.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central desirable.
- Direct employment.
- Contract of employment.
- Work in an international environment.
- Working in a hybrid model.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card,
- Life insurance.