We are recuriting for one of our prestigious clients a global leader in automotive industry.
For Shared Service Centre based in Wrocław, we are looking for SAP EWM Lead. There is no direct people responsiblity in this role.
The SAP EWM Lead position will require highly qualified knowledge & experiences of designing and implementing SAP Extended Warehouse Management in a global manufacturing organization.
You will work closely with the Business Process Owners, extended team, and regional business teams to participate in the design and building of Global policies, procedures and processes, master data, roles definition and change management for the SAP Template in an on-premise SAP S/4HANA environment.
This role needs both core SAP EWM knowledge and experience – but also in-depth business process knowledge – and have experience of building and driving standard processes adoption through SAP implementation and roll-out projects.
What you will do
- Inventory Management organizational structure setup and configuration including storage location assignment to plants and governance
- Experienced with Plant to Plant and Warehouse to Warehouse Transfers
- Following standards and procedures defined by the SAP COE provide governance to new full cycle Go Live projects, enhancement projects, and helpdesk tickets to ensure process, data, reports and methodology compliance
- SAP Template: Deployments
- Working with mixed team of internal IT, business resources and consulting partner resources
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in a global organization
- This position will require extensive hands-on experiences in an Enterprise-wide SAP system
- Integration of EWM to non-SAP ERP - nice-to-have
- Minimum 2 full-cycle ERP end-end commercial projects in multinational environment
- Must have extensive hands-on experiences in project methodologies & implementation
- Must have experience in companies specifically in process and discrete manufacturing industries: including integration with IT, Sales Operations, Finance and Supply Chain
- Must have experience in managing 3rd-party consultants across multiple sites & countries on an operational level
- Must be willing and capable of learning new skills, technology and knowledge related to job functions
- Participated in multiple multinational/multicultural Go-Live projects in manufacturing plants and have fulfilled different roles through years of experience with hands-on process definition/mapping (including country specifics), systems configuration, data migration, organizational change management, project methodology compliance, integration work plan development, team/project leadership.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Attractive bonus system
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- MultiSport card
- Worksmile platform
- Lunch Pass