HR GO Recruitment
is recruiting for a multinational company that is a global provider of ERP systems. The company provides ERP systems for finance, healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies. The location of the office is in the Business Garden, Wrocław.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Developer (Microsoft Business Central). The role is based in our new Wroclaw office or 100% remote, where we expect you to visit the office once a month. In this role, you will work with an awesome international team (8 people) to support our growing customer base.
- NAV (Navision)/ BC in versions >2017, preferably with AL extension development.
- Navision 4 to the very last version of Business Central, currently 22, both OnPrem and Online
Requirements for the role
- Business Central Developers work to customize and optimize our Food and Beverage ERP products. These could be either new projects or upgrades and extra features for existing clients.
- The team starts the week with a standup where we discuss what has been planned with each Developer. This work is scheduled per week with the freedom to plan your assigned tasks throughout the week.
- The tasks vary from developing new functionalities as part of a project team with multiple developers to making minor modifications for existing customers.
- They only build customer-specific customizations. There’s a wide range of customers for different product lines with versions ranging from Navision 4 to the very last version of Business Central, currently 22, both OnPrem and Online.
- A minimum of 6 years experience with NAV (Navision)/ BC in versions >2017, preferably with AL extension development.
- Experience with developing customizations based on functional designs, DevOps, GitHub and proofing and estimating functional design documents.
- English (C1) is required.
- Direct employment.
- Contract of employment.
- Work in an international environment.
- Working in a hybrid model.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card,
- Life insurance.